Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting creative





Hi All,

It's been a long time since I posted here but my good excuse is that I had a busy summer full of birthday parties, farmer's markets, corporate events, community barbeques... the list goes on!

Now that the busy season is slowing down, I am feeling the pull to create outside of the box a bit. Unicorns and superheros are great fun, but I am craving challenge outside of my comfort zone.

I recently asked a friend if we could do a back painting and this is what we came up with. I was fortunate to have the wonderful Will Minsky take photos in the forest for this project and am thankful that my model braved the wet and cold to create this lovely... er... "interesting" character.

Makeup and body painting by Allyson Grant - www.gossamerdesigns.ca
Photography by Will Minsky - www.williamminsky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment