Thursday, May 19, 2011

Alice in Wonderland






Last month, I had the pleasure to work with a talented and hard working cast of young performers in Abbotsford for a production of Alice in Wonderland, the Musical. Their energetic and enthusiastic production director, Mr. Paul Lilly, was a joy to work along side and gave me artistic license to create unique looks for the 4 characters I was assigned to: The March Hare, The Cheshire Cat (played by three different actors), the Dormouse and the White Rabbit.

The excitement of the students was contagious! I had a blast helping them bring their characters to life for the run of the show. And with my background and training in acting, it was a joy to be backstage at a beautiful theatre complex. Thanks to Chief Dan George Middle School for such an enriching opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment